HELP with 600X and otherwise simple Bios codes

Discussion in 'IBM Thinkpad' started by Xo, Mar 26, 2007.

  1. Xo

    Xo Guest

    I have a weird problem here.

    The 600X that sits in front of me behaves odd.

    NORMALLY, when 161 and 163 appear on boot-up, I just (until I replace
    the cmos batt) manually enter time and date, and keep working.

    Now, THIS weird thing behaves else: I click on "OK" upon 161 and 163
    error
    but the screen shows me an arrow pointing towards the manual and I
    cant do anything else than shutting the machine down.

    Never encountered such a problem.

    Other than that: Is there a list-archive of this nice list? I was so
    far unable to locate one...

    Yours,
    Xo.

    Xo, Mar 26, 2007