    My email is [email protected]

    thanks in advance to anyone who tries to help.

    Chris

    Maetrix66, Oct 3, 2006
  2. Maetrix66

    sweetiepiec

    Chaintech manual in pdf form

    I have the manual in pdf form if you still want it.. for some reason can't post it on this board. I would have to email it to you..

    SP

    sweetiepiec, Jul 2, 2007
  3. Maetrix66

    key west

    Man would I really appreciate you emailing me one to!
    [email protected].
    I have looked everywhere for the instructions on how to connect the front controls (Power, Reset, etc) Thanx in advance

    key west, Aug 6, 2007
  4. Maetrix66

    milwaukeeManiac

    Location:
    Milwaukee, WI
    RE : 7NJL6 Motherboard Manual

    If anyone would be willing to e-mail it to me I'd really appreciate it. :)

    When I first built my computer I didn't mess with enabling SATA, but now that most of the big drives are coming only in SATA form I'd like to. But since I've lost my manual I can't. :eek:

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    milwaukeeManiac, Aug 16, 2007
  5. Maetrix66

    1i111i1

    I too... am in need of this manual.

    1i111i1, Aug 29, 2007
  6. Maetrix66

    ptrefam

    7NJL6 Motherboard manual

    If you have a copy please send me one. The manfacture web site does not have a manual.Thank you very much. Paul:)

    ptrefam, Sep 22, 2007
  7. Maetrix66

    TamusJRoyce

    Joined: