    1.15XXX bios versions??

    Any one else seen this configuration?

    An Anon Lurker

    Anonymous, Jan 14, 2004

  2. Alex Zorrilla, Jan 14, 2004

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    I couldn't get any of them to work...emailed tech support and am
    awaiting response.

    I have seen some confab about problems with the 1.3 to 1.5 boot block
    change??? What do you know?

    I keep having the upgrade just stop and go away...BIOS stays the same.

    L8r

    An Anon Lurker

    Anonymous, Jan 15, 2004
  4. Here is link that describes some of the command line switches used by
    awdflash.exe. The ones you might want to take a look at are "/F" ( use
    flash routines in original BIOS for flash programming) and "/WB" (flashes
    the BIOS Boot Block).

    http://www.cybertechhelp.com/html/tutorials/tutorial.php/id/65

    Hope this helps. Let us know if you find a way to make it work.

    --Alex

    Alex Zorrilla, Jan 15, 2004