    get it to work. I have double checked it all and nothing seems wrong, i know
    its case sensitive but ive checked that.

    Any help would be great

    Joscolian, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Joscolian

    FB Guest

    Is the rest of your control panel working correctly?
    Are all tabs working?

    FB, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Joscolian

    FB Guest

    Navigate to this key,

    [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NVTweak]

    "Coolbits"=dword:ffffffff
    "NvCplEnableHardwarePage"=dword:00000001
    "NvCplEnableAGPSettingsPage"=dword:00000001
    "NvCplEnableAdditionalInfoPage"=dword:00000001

    These should enable the clock frequency tab.

    What drivers are you using?

    FB, Feb 29, 2004
  4. Joscolian

    Joscolian Guest

    yes i get all the basic normal tabs but none of the extra nvidia stuff i am
    using the latest driver 53.03 and its an xfx card if that helps any

    Joscolian, Feb 29, 2004
  5. Joscolian

    FB Guest

    Are the tabs working now?

    FB, Feb 29, 2004
  6. Joscolian

    Joscolian Guest

    Well i tried it but nothing, i have also uninstalled the graphics card and
    reinstalled it but nothing. My old gforce2 worked fine using the coolbit reg
    hack but this new one wont apart from this its a very good card and for only
    £44 so i cant complain to much.
    any other idea, im all ear

    Joscolian, Feb 29, 2004
  7. Joscolian

    Bruce Tyler Guest

    Steps to take...

    Uninstall old drivers..
    Shutdown..
    Take out old card..
    Install the FX card..
    Bootup..
    Install the drivers..
    Reboot..
    Set graphics..
    Enter Coolbits into registry..
    Reboot
    Go to Ctrl Panel/Display/Settings/Advanced and find your card.

    You should see the "Clock Frequency" tab there about halfway down the
    list... You now need to let the system check to see if your system can
    handle new settings but the rest is straight forward..

    Did you install the graphics drivers that came with the card.?? That
    may be part of the trouble,, especially if you installed any of the
    useless utilities which also came with it. Just in my opinion, you
    shouldn't use these as they are often more junk than useful apps. I am
    wondering if any of the ulitities was an overclocking one, which may
    have an affect on things...!!!!

    Bruce Tyler, Feb 29, 2004
  8. Joscolian

    FB Guest

    I suggest using and running driver cleaner, a utility that will clean
    out driver entries so that you can install a fresh driver set.

    http://www.driverheaven.net/cleaner/

    Then re-install the drivers. That should do it.

    FB, Mar 1, 2004