    Can anyone help me get it working again?

    Thanks

    Bill

    William Hanna, Dec 31, 2013

  2. Do you have a copy of the original zip or dmg file?

    http://sabnzbd.org/

    What happens when you replace the old file with this one.

    Michael Vilain, Dec 31, 2013

  3. thanks Michael,

    I already DLed a fresh copy.

    Still nothing.

    William Hanna, Dec 31, 2013
  4. William Hanna

    Nelson Guest

    If SABnzb+'s preferences were set to use folders on the replaced drives
    you probably will need to reset them to the new drives.

    4 TB is a lot of porn ;)

    Nelson, Jan 8, 2014