    Thanks!

    And Regards,

    Roscoe aka MrShade

    Roscoe Pendoscoe, Jul 9, 2004

  2. Roscoe Pendoscoe

    Cuzman Guest

    " I have a 4200 with a bad squeeking fan and want to know which fan others
    have used to repair this problem. "

    Thermaltake A1349 or A1449.

    Cuzman, Jul 9, 2004

  3. Roscoe Pendoscoe

    CapFusion Guest

    If you can provide the same detail from the last post / help that received.
    Maybe I can help you better.
    Also, what company you are asking for. Maybe I have their RMA department
    number.

    http://www.bfgtech.com/fan.html
    http://www.case-mod.com/store/index.php?cPath=2_48
    http://www.wiredzone.com/xq/asp/ic.10015042/qx/itemdesc.htm
    http://www.ecost.com/ecost/shop/detail.asp?dpno=368396&store=ecost&source=ew
    bgoogleauto&adcampaign=email,ewbgoogleauto
    http://tinylink.com/?AJNwmTdRtG [same as above but shorter]
    http://www.casecooler.com/othercooling.html
    http://www.thecardcooler.com/

    Did I hit any link you have lost? Those just a few.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Jul 9, 2004
  4. PNY was the one I needed.

    Sorry, lost my head and tain of thought. It was PNY and I got straight
    through with the number some fine soul provided before.

    4200 replacement faied and I already purchased a replacement ATI
    9600XT AIW.

    I want to return this 69 day old replacement PNY sent me for an RMA of
    a new 4200. IF they send a new oneI'm going to put it in my kids
    machine as a spare.

    Thanks

    Roscoe aka MrShade

    Roscoe Pendoscoe, Jul 13, 2004
  5. Roscoe Pendoscoe

    CapFusion Guest

    Is this the number or recall this?
    PNY's phone number is 1-800-234-4597

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Jul 13, 2004

  6. I'll look and see. It was different number than their regular 400
    choice main number. It got me right to someone who answered their own
    phone who was in charge or did RMA's.

    I thank you for your effort!

    Regards.

    Roscoe Pendoscoe, Jul 13, 2004
  7. Roscoe Pendoscoe

    CapFusion Guest

    If it different, then I do not know the 400 number or least awhere of this
    number.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Jul 14, 2004