    livingston/emigrant,montana
    please use "pw at williamsonenterprises dot com" for e-mail
    thanks

    pw, Oct 18, 2003

  2. pw

    Tim Miser Guest

    I have an ATI retail 9700 pro and did notice that I had to turn down my
    overclocked core speed from 380 to 369 MHz because of artifacts introduced
    with the 3.8's. The memory clock was able to stay at the 342 MHz that it is
    at now.

    -Tim

    =---

    Tim Miser, Oct 18, 2003

  3. pw

    pw Guest

    I have an ATI retail 9700 pro and did notice that I had to turn down my
    Thanks Tim.

    -pw

    -pw

    pw, Oct 26, 2003