here is an overclocking guide.

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by VanShania, May 3, 2006.

  1. VanShania

    VanShania Guest

    This site also seems to have good info on lots of products.

    --
    Sapphire Radeon X1600 Pro 512mb AGP
    MSI Theater 550Pro TV Tuner

    3DMark05Free-Overall 4006 Original Drivers
    Cpu 4264
    3Dmark2001 - 17680

    Games I'm Playing-
    Battlezone II, IL-2 Sturmovick Series
    Empire Earth 2, Need For Speed: Underground 2,
    Civ IV

    VanShania, May 3, 2006