Here is the wrong way to disassemble a laptop!

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by BillW50, Dec 25, 2009.

  1. BillW50

    BillW50 Guest

    BillW50, Dec 25, 2009

  2. How about this part:

    "The laptop has a fully functional screen, which was separated from the
    base of the laptop by cutting the wires. I cut them long, so it should
    be easy to reconnect ....."

    But hey, he sure knows the truth when it stares him in the face:

    "I am no electronics expert and was unable to fix it, probably making it
    worse ..."

    Barry Watzman, Dec 25, 2009

  3. BillW50

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Wow! What an idiot! As my old Dad (80 next April) would say: "More money
    than sense". Unfortunately that saying applies to a much greater proportion
    of the population now than it did when he first learned it.

    ~misfit~, Dec 25, 2009