Hewlett Packard PhotoSmart 315 2MP Digital Camera

Discussion in 'PC Hardware' started by Ablang, Apr 27, 2005.

  1. Ablang

    Ablang Guest

    < Model C8452A >

    Product Specifications

    * Maximum image resolution: 1,600 x 1,200
    * Image resolution options: High: Superfine
    * Image resolution options: Medium: Fine
    * Image resolution options: Low: Basic
    * Maximum CCD resolution: 2.1 megapixels
    * CCD size: 0.37 inches
    * Optical viewfinder: Yes
    * LCD screen size: 1.8 inches
    * LCD swivel: No
    * Aperture: f2.8, f3.9, f5.6, f9.8
    * Optical zoom: N/A
    * Digital zoom: 1.5x, 2x, 2.5x variable zoom
    * Lens construction: 6-element glass
    * Compatible memory type: CompactFlash
    * Onboard memory: 0
    * Included memory cards: 8MB CompactFlash card
    * Maximum photos at highest quality: 10
    * Maximum photos at lowest quality: 80
    * Image type(s): JPEG
    * Uncompressed mode: No
    * ISO film speed equivalency: 100
    * Macro focus range: --
    * Shutter speed range: 1/750 to 2 seconds
    * Autofocus system: TTL
    * Manual focus: No
    * Focus range: 30 centimeters to infinity
    * Shutter priority mode: No
    * Aperture priority mode: No
    * Main exposure mode: Auto
    * Spot metering mode: No
    * Manual exposure mode: No
    * Programmed exposure modes: No
    * Manual white balance mode: No
    * Built-in flash: Yes
    * Red-eye reduction: Yes
    * Fill flash (forced flash): Yes
    * Flash-off mode: Yes
    * Night portrait (flash synch) mode: No
    * Hot shoe for external flash: No
    * Black and white: No
    * Solarized: No
    * Movie mode: No
    * Maximum movie length: N/A
    * Audio recording: No
    * Burst mode or continuous shooting: No
    * Frames/second in burst mode: N/A
    * Self timer: Yes
    * Remote included: No
    * Special effects: None
    * Splashproof: --
    * Other special features: HP JetSend, 10-second delay timer,
    tripod mount, variable digital zoom
    * Compatible systems: Macs and PCs
    * Mac system requirements: 233 MHz PowerPC processor, OS 8.6, 32
    MB RAM, 150 MB hard disk space, CD-ROM, USB interface, 800 x 600
    16-bit display
    * PC system requirements: 133 MHz Pentium processor, 32 MB RAM,
    800 x 600 16-bit display, Windows 98/2000 or NT 4.0, 150 MB hard disk
    space, USB CD-ROM
    * Software included: HP Photo Imaging software and ACD Systems
    Viewer, ArcSoft PhotoMontage, ArcSoft PhotoImpression
    * Serial output: No
    * USB output: Yes
    * Video output: No
    * Battery requirements: 4 AA batteries
    * Batteries included: Yes
    * Rechargeable batteries included: No
    * AC adapter included: No
    * Body type: Point-and-shoot
    * Included in box: Camera, 8 MB CompactFlash card, 4 AA alkaline
    batteries, wrist strap, USB cable, Tiffen accessories catalog, HP
    shopping catalog
    * Width: 5.0 inches
    * Height: 2.7 inches
    * Depth: 1.3 inches
    * Weight: 8 ounces
    * Warranty, labor: 1-year replacement warranty
    * Warranty, value: --

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...2800399-4349723?v=glance&s=photo&vi=tech-data

    ===
    "Until last October, Christ had a very limited involvement in my life. I believed in God; I just never had to prove I believed. Belief is an absence of proof."
    -- Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling

    Ablang, Apr 27, 2005