    DDC Guest

    Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
    brand like the msi one and leadtek agp card...

    DDC, Jun 25, 2005

  2. DDC

    KC Computers Guest

    Hi all, Is the bfg GeForce 6600GToc,AGP a better choice the other
    All of those brands will offer the same performance using the
    same video chip. The biggest difference in the cards is
    any extra software that comes with them.

    KC Computers, Jun 26, 2005

  3. DDC

    Simon Guest

    And the noise of the fan. I've got a gainward 6600gt which regulates the
    speed of the fan according to the temperature. It only tends to spin up in
    games when the noise doesn't really matter but it would be quite intrusive
    if it was spinning when I was working.

    Simon, Jun 26, 2005
  4. DDC

    Norm Guest

    Some BFG cards come out of the box OC (overclocked). BFG has the best tech
    support I ever experienced.

    Norm, Jun 26, 2005
  5. DDC

    DDC Guest

    Yes that would be to me the physical difference of the bundle but what
    i mean here is the bfg is clocked higher than all others... can u
    think about it, it perform tree time better than a 9800pro. Thinking
    that its clocked at 1ghz and as a 128 bits memory chips, its pretty
    impressive and cost about 300$ can.

    also i was "" fishing "" for bads or good comments.
    on the bfg 6600gt oc card. i have read also that there video card are
    life time warranties. is that true???

    thank you

    DDC, Jun 26, 2005