Hi, all lg dvd burner will soon lauch it new 4163b drive and i would like to know if someone know ab

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Dreamaker, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. Dreamaker

    Dreamaker Guest

    Dreamaker, Dec 7, 2004

  2. Dreamaker

    Venom Guest

    It seems to do everything. What more is there ?.

    Venom, Dec 8, 2004

  3. Dreamaker

    Dreamaker Guest

    I know that it has already the feature of the 4160b with more speed for the re write 8x and 16x for
    writing. I was hopping that this new drive will support read and write cd+G witch is a cd karaoke
    and some other feature showed in nero info tool like hd burn r/rw and MounT rainier cd r/rw.

    that dvd burner come in first place in my list just over the benq 1620 witch has all (like the 4160b
    of lg + the CD+G) but not the dvd-ram read and write. In a other hand it can burn dvd-dL whit out
    turning the (dvd).

    i just don't know witch one to get or if i must wait for the new drive...

    Dreamaker, Dec 8, 2004
  4. Dreamaker

    Venom Guest

    If you aren`t in a real hurry, wait a while. There is nothing worse than
    buying something and a month later there is better stuff released or it now
    sells for a lot less than you bought it for. This time of the year is not a
    good time to be shopping. Wait till it gets real close to Christmas.

    Venom, Dec 9, 2004