    system bus in the mPGA478-pin package to the mPGA478-pin package."

    Your advise / feedback is appreciated.
    thnx

    Clive, May 11, 2004

  2. Clive

    GBH Guest

    I asked a similar question a while ago (800fsb CPU into 533 mobo) and the
    response was it should be ok except of course the CPU will run at half its
    rated speed. Otherwise depends how brave you are!

    ;-)

    Geoff

    GBH, May 11, 2004

  3. Clive

    amn Guest

    I tried this once about a year ago. The combination didn't work (Would not
    boot).
    The CPU was unharmed though.

    amn, May 12, 2004