    been a loyal fan of the Epox boards for some time, Purchased 4 boards
    to date and would like to purchase Epox again, please help.

    Thanks for your time.

    aNTiBytE, Apr 8, 2004

  2. aNTiBytE

    EPoX Tech Guest

    Hi

    Actually a new shipment is coming this week. You should be able to find it
    at Newegg.com within a short time.

    Technical Support Department
    EPoX International, Inc.

    www.epox.com

    Visit the EPoX store for all those hard to find motherboard accessories...
    BIOS chips, heatsinks, cables, and much more! https://www.epoxstore.com

    EPoX Tech, Apr 12, 2004

  3. aNTiBytE

    aNTiBytE Guest

    Thanx a lot, will keep my eye's peeled.

    aNTiBytE, Apr 13, 2004
  4. aNTiBytE

    aNTiBytE Guest

    Thanks, a loyal customer.

    aNTiBytE, Apr 28, 2004
  5. aNTiBytE

    EPoX Tech Guest

    Hi

    Newegg should be listing it anytime as we just shipped to them.

    Mwave also has it.
    http://www.mwave.com/mwave/viewspec.hmx?scriteria=BA20088

    EPoX Tech, Apr 29, 2004
  6. aNTiBytE