    his PC stable, so everyone else is wrong.

    Go re-read what you've written in this thread and maybe you will see why I'm
    laughing at your stupidity.

    relic, Sep 20, 2004

  2. lib

    SleeperMan Guest

    I didn't say that you said that - i did. It's just you're so much on this
    file can become corrupted and it seems that this only and noone else. That's
    why i ask you above question. If we would rely on your thinking, ve would
    never even run Windows, because if any of many files become corrupted,
    Windows won't start, so best option is not to shut the PC off - ever. In
    this case i bet you have veeery powerful UPS with big batteries.
    I understand that you're against hibernation. Period. Everyone has the right
    to have own opinion (well, almost eveyone). And everyone has the right for
    an explanation. So, please be so nice and answer above question...

    SleeperMan, Sep 20, 2004

  3. Unknown, the one-eared, panic-struck pigeon and lighting technician, oozed:

    | Did I say that somewhere or are you incontinent and letting your
    | thoughts piss out again?

    Oi! Cuntarse, eat shit and die.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Kendrick Honeydale-Drurringstock, Sep 20, 2004
  4. lib

    Unknown Guest

    The Honest-to-goodness translation:

    "Do what I do because *IIIIIIIIIIIIII* never have a problem so why would
    anybody else?
    Yep. Keep laughing. You have made a fool of yourself and laughing only makes
    more of a fool of you!

    I'm enjoying you burying yourself with your mouth!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Unknown, Sep 20, 2004
  5. lib

    Unknown Guest

    You let your incontinent thoughts out? Anyone could see that! You deny
    something obvious - it's obvious!

    Unknown, Sep 20, 2004
  6. lib

    Unknown Guest

    "Lord Kendrick Honeydale-Drurringstock"
    <-tossed-uninteresting-taxi-driver.org>
    wrote in message
    Sorry, cant understand you. Please remove relic's cock from your mouth
    before farting more shit!

    BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Unknown, Sep 20, 2004
  7. lib

    Jim Guest

    Your admission that *YOU* are inept and can't keep a PC running is noted.

    You can't see that everybody is laughing at YOU ??

    Nice self-nuke, idiot.

    Jim, Sep 20, 2004
  8. lib

    relic Guest

    Request all you like, you can't suck my cock.

    relic, Sep 20, 2004
  9. Unknown, the pencil-necked, mellowing dope and dealer in brooms, henpecked:

    ||| TRANSLATION:
    ||| Walked on the road against the lights in high speed traffic and
    ||| never got hit so neither will you.
    ||| Don't worry about signs!
    || The real translation: Unknown is incompetent and doesn't know how
    || to make his PC stable, so everyone else is wrong.
    |
    | The Honest-to-goodness translation:
    |
    | "Do what I do because *IIIIIIIIIIIIII* never have a problem so why
    | would anybody else?
    |
    || Go re-read what you've written in this thread and maybe you will see
    || why I'm laughing at your stupidity.
    |
    | Yep. Keep laughing. You have made a fool of yourself and laughing
    | only makes more of a fool of you!
    |
    | I'm enjoying you burying yourself with your mouth!
    |
    | BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

    Inbred fuckwits, with sloping foreheads such as your own may well type with
    their lower lips. However I assure you that Relic cannot for he is not one
    of your own.

    Perhaps you meant to suggest he was burying himself in a more literal sense
    rather than metaphor. Perhaps in your topsy-tervy, fucked up world or
    gibberish you know what the **** you're trying to rattle-on about.

    To the rest of us your just a clueless fucktard, now **** off and die you
    boggling, burned-out, deaf as a post pigfish.

    is but a dream within a dream.

    Lord Alfred Sarringworth-Decklelore, Sep 20, 2004
  10. lib

    relic Guest

    It's not about *IIIIIIIIIIIIII*, nor "anybody else" --- it's about someone
    who is unable to make a PC run trouble free... that would be you.

    relic, Sep 20, 2004
  11. lib

    Keyser Soze Guest

    As if your laming him the first time wasn't enough, you confused fucktard,
    you just had to repeat the same fucked up lame. Was that not "obvious" to
    /you/ when you posted it, or can't you remember, you twatting crack head?

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004
  12. lib

    Keyser Soze Guest

    Your note of apology and defeat is accepted, you impotent fuckstick.

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004
  13. lib

    Keyser Soze Guest

    You lame fucked in the head ****.
    This is fucking Usenet you cuntard, just because you have to mouth
    out loud each and every fucking word in posts before you understand
    them, doesn't mean others do. So stop blaming others for your
    debilitating abnormalities, you cuntstain.

    Keyser Soze, Sep 20, 2004
  14. lib

    Dick Silk Guest

    Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
    He thrusts his fists against the posts,
    And still insists he sees the ghosts...

    Meanwhile, someone asked:
    Because *IF* you use hibernation rather than shutting down, and *IF* your
    system suspends frequently due to power savings settings, *THEN* your
    hiberfile gets *OVER-written* more than any other sector of your hard drive.
    Even a SWAP file can get defragged (using Norton or other programs),
    deleted, or moved on occasion to relieve the "focus" being maintained at
    those sectors. Your hiberfile, however, is eternally fucked. The only way
    to adjust it is to either use some god-awesome partition magic program to
    adjust its size, or wipe it completely and not use one.

    Imagine using a VHS tape, from the start of that tape, and recording over it
    *from the start* every single day.
    Now, keeping in mind that the VHS tape is a "magnetic medium" as is your
    hard drive, think of how poor that VHS image is going to start looking
    after, say, 2 weeks? a month? Much more than 2 months, and you won't be
    able to hardly view the image at all.

    I can only hope that, amidst the hilarious flaming going on, that whomever
    originally asked this question is still interested in the answer.

    R.C. Silk -- The Computer Tutor
    *Help for Humans in Need*
    http://personalpages.tds.net/~rcsilk/
    http://dicksilk.chatango.com/ (for live chat)

    --Unable to load REALITY.SYS: Invalid parameter: /UTOPIA

    Dick Silk, Sep 24, 2004
  15. lib

    SleeperMan Guest

    That would be true *IF* HDD's would be used in PC's for ages or many years.
    Note that HDD's have two year warranty (or mine has 3 year one!) and in this
    period size and speed of the HDD becomes obsolete and it's been replaced by
    a new, faster and bigger one - which again has 2 year warranty. And if any
    device has 2 year warranty, that means that it *WILL* work perfectly at
    least in that period - since this is measured in intensive operation, not in
    power-off mode...

    BTW, hiber file can be easily moved by switching hibernation off (which
    deletes hiber file) and on again (which creates new one in different
    location, since old one is already overwritten by Windows or any other app).

    Another thing is that hiberfile is usually written twice or 3 times per day,
    while all other windows files are written several *HUNDRED* times per day in
    more or less same part(not exactly location, but part) of the HDD.

    Above claim is same stupidity as claiming that biber file can become
    corrupted and other files not...

    SleeperMan, Sep 24, 2004
  16. lib

    Dick Silk Guest

    Dick Silk, Sep 27, 2004
  17. Do you wear your tin-foil hat in bed too? That's just about the most
    outlandish bullshit I've ever seen.

    Fü©k Hör§hïtmötö, Sep 27, 2004
  18. lib

    SleeperMan Guest