High-end laptop comparison - the good, the bad, and the ugly

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Mark Guzowski, Aug 21, 2003.

    Mark Guzowski, Aug 21, 2003

  2. Re : High-end laptop comparison - the good, the bad, and the ugly
    That's not a high end comparsion.
    Who should buy this outdated hot old CPU?

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Roland_M=F6sl?=, Aug 21, 2003

  3. I don't ever recall IBM not being behind regarding specs of their
    laptops. The usual IBM buyers are road warriors to whom the specs you
    listed are not that important. The A series is not even IBM's
    high-end model.

    Marcio Watanabe, Aug 21, 2003