    linux os. Any suggestion short of returning the power supply will be
    appreciated.

    cod

    Cape Cod, Dec 15, 2004

  2. Cape Cod

    No Body Guest

    Maybe this is actually due to the refresh rate of your monitor rather than
    the computer power supply?? Is your refresh rate under Linux different
    than under XP? What about before the new power supply? Were you booting
    between Linux and XP with the same refresh rates back then? If so,
    disregard my idea. If you do think it's the PS than why not just return
    it? It's not a difficult part to revove and replace.

    No Body, Dec 16, 2004