    issue, without any problems...also i have tried a different motherboard
    and a different PSU

    tnx for the tips

    RzR, Dec 20, 2005

  2. RzR

    JK Guest

    Whatever that is, it doesn't sound right. If the card is brand new, take it
    back and exchange it for another one. Don't bother trying to mess with
    fixes.

    JK

    JK, Dec 20, 2005

  3. RzR

    RzR Guest

    yeah thanks...it is probably something that regulates the power to the
    core, since it dissapears when i downclock

    RzR, Dec 20, 2005
  4. RzR

    johns Guest

    Turn off your speakers ... all the way OFF. Good speakers
    can pick up that card squeal. I think there's something on the
    web about it. If that is it, post on the Far Cry disscussion
    board in the Tech section. I read about it there last year.

    johns

    johns, Dec 20, 2005