    different things to solve some minor problems and I know under Win98
    these drivers were perfect.

    Thanks

    BF, Feb 12, 2004

  2. No, is the short answer. The 2k 103B drivers may physically work, but the
    1.x drivers cause all sorts of other problems in WinXP. The earliest HPT
    driver/BIOS build you should be using with this OS is 2.0.0919.
    --

    Richard Hopkins
    Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

    Richard Hopkins, Feb 12, 2004

  3. BF

    BF Guest

    I just downloaded the 2.0.1019 drivers and installed them with device
    manager and they solved my problem. XP digitally signed or whatever
    they called them were causing the problem.

    Thanks. Your response got me looking and I found the 2.0.1019's

    BF, Feb 12, 2004