[Hitachi Tool] Insert asm code in C Code

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Bob, Aug 14, 2003.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Hello

    I want to insert some ASM Instructions in a C Code.
    I trie _ASM, __ASM, #ASM and I have always a error.

    Do you have a idea for insert some ASM instructions in a C code

    I used :

    Hitachi Embedded Workshop
    (c) 1999 Hitachi Micro Systems Europe
    (c) 1999 Hitachi Ltd.

    Version 1.0 (release 5)

    Hitachi HEW for SH7055

    Thanks in advance.

    Bob, Aug 14, 2003

  2. Bob

    Ken Asbury Guest

    Don't have my manuals here but I do recall that the compiler reference
    manual gives an explicit example that works fine.

    Regards,
    Ken Asbury

    Ken Asbury, Aug 14, 2003

  3. #pragma asm
    #pragma endasm

    works in HEW 2.1

    regards,
    Darcy Roberts

    Darcy Roberts, Aug 14, 2003
  4. Stephen Clarke, Aug 16, 2003
  5. Bob

    Ken Asbury Guest

    Thanks for the update. I've been working on other micros and had
    missed the change.

    Regards,
    Ken

    Ken Asbury, Aug 18, 2003
  6. Bob

    Bob Guest

    Thanks all
    in fact I want to invert and copy a external code
    I convert my external code with motice.exe into a C structure
    and I make a pointer function to call my external code.

    "Bob" <> a écrit dans le message de
    : Hello
    :

    Bob, Aug 28, 2003