Hitop51 (hitex/keil) problem

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Rob, Oct 6, 2005.

  1. Rob

    Rob Guest

    Hi,

    got a problem when trying to use my DProbeHS emulator from Hitex. I
    only ever seem to use it for a few weeks about once a year. This is
    just the right conditions to forget everything I learnt from the
    previous time.

    Anyway, when I come to click on the download button (ctrl D) I get a
    load error and the following messages in the HiSCRIPT Log window

    LOAD OBJECT "" SYMBOLS
    UNASSEMBLE C:0x0000 COUNT 32 MIXED
    %path_source=".\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\lst;C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware;C:\Library\CLib;"LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" SYMBOLS
    MAP VIEW
    MAP REMOVE
    MAP Code1 AT C:0x0000 END C:0x3BFF
    LOAD OBJECT "C:\Projects\TESTPRJ\Firmware\obj\TESTPRJ.htx" CODE
    /+ *** Error ***
    /+ Compare check failed at
    /+ address 0x4E5C,
    /+ fast load aborted
    MAP VIEW
    DUMP D:0x00 LEN 160 BYTE

    any suggestions or clues as to what I haven't done correctly. Oh, UV2
    generates a hex file quite happily which runs on the target hardware.

    Does it mean that I have an incorrect path_source? This is one of those
    situations where I need the development tool to just work, so that I
    can get on with fixing the code.

    Rob, Oct 6, 2005