Hmonitor 4.1.3.3 is released

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Hmonitor, Sep 17, 2003.

  1. Hmonitor

    Hmonitor Guest

    Changes are:
    Hmonitor 4.1.3.3 (September 2003)

    ... VIA VT1211 sensor chip support added;
    ... VIA Epia-M mainboard support verified;
    ... VIA KT600 chipset support added;
    ... VIA KM266, KT400, KT600 LowPowerMode support added;
    ... On Semiconductor MC1066 sensor chip support added;
    ... Gigabyte ga7-vt600-L (VIA KT600 based board) support verified;
    ... Asus Mozart chip support enhanced;
    ... ASUS A7VC mainboard support verified;
    ... NS PC97366 sensor chip support added (except voltages);
    ... AMD AMD8111 southbridge support added;
    ... RIOWORKS HDAMB (dual AMD Opteron/Athlon64 board) support verified;
    ... EliteGroup L7VMM2 support verified;
    ... NS PC875xx embedded controller support added;
    ... HP OmniBook XE3 notebook support verified;
    ... Sony Vaio GRS150, FX340 notebooks support verified;
    ... HDD temperatures monitoring: warnings are disabled by default;
    ... HDD parameters added into Temperatures tab in Settings window.

    Alexander Berezkin, the author.

    Hmonitor, Sep 17, 2003

  2. The UI looks bad on my display. If I may offer a couple of
    suggestions:

    - Use TrueType fonts in the interface so that XP's ClearType works
    correctly.
    - Test the application at different DPIs, some of the labels are
    chopped off on my screen. It makes the application look amateurish.
    Standard windows "Small fonts" are 96dpi, "Large fonts" are 120dpi.
    I'm running a custom 144dpi.

    I can send you screenshots if you wish. Let me know.

    Alexei Machine, Sep 17, 2003