Hmonitor Version 4.2.4.1 released

Discussion in 'Supermicro' started by hmonitor, Feb 14, 2006.

  1. hmonitor

    hmonitor Guest

    February 10, 2006 - HARDWARE SENSORS MONITOR Version 4.2.4.1 released;

    SMSC LPC47B397, LPC47M192, DME1737 sensors chips support added;
    Winbond W83627HG, W83627EHG, W83697HG support added;
    Winbond W836x7HF/HG multi I/O chips: PNP identification added;
    NS LM93 sensors chip support added;
    NS/Winbond PC87427 multi I/O chip support added;
    ALi/ULi M1647, M1689, M1695, M1697 chipsets support added;
    ALi/ULi M1563 southbridge support added;
    ATi IXP300, IXP400 southbridges support added;
    Abit uGuru2005 embedded controller support added;
    Abit AW8-MAX mainboard support verified;
    Abit AL8 mainboard support verified;
    Asus A8NE-FM mainboard support verified;
    Tyan Thunder K8WE S2895 mainboard support verified;
    Gigabyte GA K8U-939 (M1689D) mainboard support verified;
    MSI 865PEM3 (MS-7037) mainboard support verified;
    SuperMicro X6DH8-XG2, X6DHE-XG2 mainboards support verified;
    ASRock 775i915PL-SATA2 mainboard support verified;
    Shuttle ST20G5 XPC platform support verified;
    Toshiba Satellite A70 notebook support added;
    HP Pavilion zd8000 notebook support added;
    Sony Vaio pcg-K115S notebook support added;
    Sony Vaio VGN-S5XRP/B notebook support verified;
    Compaq Presario V2570NR notebook support verified;
    SONY Vaio vgc-rc210G desktop support verified;
    Intel PRAGUE mainboard support verified;
    Clevo Model D620s notebook support verified;
    EPoX 9NDA3J mainboard support verified;

    To read more and try the program for free, please, visit support site -
    http://www.hmonitor.com

    The Author

    hmonitor, Feb 14, 2006

  2. Note that there is a fee ($24-$45) if you wish to continue using the
    program.

    DS

    David Schwartz, Feb 18, 2006