    and set them to DMA enabled, but it didn't help. Am I missing something
    here? Any advice would be appreciated.

    -John

    lionsnwings, Aug 24, 2003

  2. lionsnwings

    Not so quick Guest

    Try the SATA by itself without the IDE drive
    attached. I mentioned here, a few weeks, ago
    that someone said that the SATA is slowed
    down by the IDE drives. Another poster said
    that was BS. I was told to put my IDE on an
    external firewire connection. If you can do an
    experiment with just the SATA, post it please.

    Not so quick, Aug 24, 2003