Hot Vacancies (12th July 2007)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by jyothi.priya143, Jul 12, 2007.

  1. Hi Friends,

    Hot Vacancies of testing Engineers is here for u now...
    Here U can also get Jobs-Freshers & Experienced, Sample Resumes,
    Testing Tutorials, Testing Advices, FAQs, Placement Papers etc.,
    I think this will be helpful to you to develop your career and
    searching Job easily in Software Testing.
    Hurry Up..!!..!!
    All the Best... Have a Nice Day...

    If you want to know latest vancancies and information click Here to
    join::

    http://www.orkut.com/community.aspx?cmm=35397032

    SAP Testing_London
    Expertus Infotech Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    QA Engineer
    ACI Worldwide - Freshers & Experianced

    Software Testing Engineer /QA Engineer
    Winsoft Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd - Freshers & Experianced

    Urgent Openings for QA Engineer/Testing
    Ness Technologies - Freshers & Experianced

    QA Engineer(Testing)
    BrickRed Technologies Pvt. Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    QA tester (2 - 4 years)
    Cibersites India Pvt Ltd. - Freshers & Experianced

    APPLY ==>
    http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/testing_job/join

    jyothi.priya143, Jul 12, 2007