How 2 Cap screen to DV or VHS AIW 9700Pro

Discussion in 'ATI' started by FrankBeens, Oct 14, 2003.

  1. FrankBeens

    FrankBeens Guest

    Hi guys and gals..

    I'm missing something in the literature on this or not understanding
    it properly I guess.

    With an ATI AIW 9700 Pro and DV camera connected to FiWi or VHS VCR to
    SVideo, how would I proceed to capture on video what is happening on
    screen?

    Example, some of the games I play lend themselves well to video but I
    can't seem to be able to output what is on screen to any of the
    recording devices.

    If someone has the proper technique, can ya let me know?

    Much appreciated in advance.

    Cheers!

    FrankBeens, Oct 14, 2003