    upgrade.

    Thanks... I appreciate any replies.

    -Chris

    Chris Ciccarello, Oct 29, 2003

  2. i have a full size 56K voice modem I use in conjunction with fax software in
    there w/ no problem

    by the way, if you want a great price on any shuttle barebones or fully
    assembled and burned in, try *tames@*hillcountrycomputer.com , just remove
    the *'s

    I sent them my video card and they installed and assembled for me. they even
    applied all the sound reducing fixes

    Computer user, Nov 3, 2003