    using version 6.14.10.4404 with a 5600 card

    Thanks for any help!!!!!

    Alec

    Alec Forge, Oct 19, 2003

  2. Alec Forge

    B Guest

    I think you can shorten the path a little bit with this command line
    provided you have Windows XP. Click start run and paste this into the
    command line or right click on the desktop, go to NEW, shortcut, paste this
    in and click next:

    C:\windows\system32\dmcpl.exe

    regards

    B, Oct 19, 2003

  3. Alec Forge

    Alec Forge Guest

    Thanks for trying to help. It does take me a little nearer my goal, but what
    I'd really like to do is create a shortcut that I can click on that will
    make the zoom window open directly.

    Alec

    Alec Forge, Oct 19, 2003
  4. You can assign a hot key such as ALT-Z to bring up the window. You can
    also assign a hot key to the zoom type.

    These are found in nView Properties\Hot Keys

    Ta...
    Marty L. Williams

    Marty L. Williams, Oct 19, 2003
  5. Alec Forge