    There are optional AIM, Jabber, MSN, ICQ and Yahoo, and I want to
    change one of them.
    Thank you!

    ZhaoJian, Mar 8, 2006

  2. Can't be done right now. As the Address Book database is currently set
    up, they're fixed, enumerated values, and can't be changed. Maybe in a
    future version of the Mac OS?

    You might want to send that in as a suggestion to Apple:
    http://www.apple.com/macosx/feedback/

    Garner Miller, Mar 8, 2006

  3. ZhaoJian

    Yichen Guest

    Currently, the only soluation is record them in Notes field, since you
    can use spotlight to search them easily and quickly.

    Yichen, Mar 9, 2006