    Any help in this regards is greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Sreejith

    Sree:-), Feb 24, 2008

  2. Sree:-)

    Guy Macon Guest

    http://www.google.com/search?q=Graphics+LCD

    http://www.google.com/search?q=LCD+Character+Generator

    Guy Macon, Feb 24, 2008

  3. Some LCD modules allow you to download your own fonts. But I don't know
    if these have enough resolution for you.
    Else, you'll need a graphics-type display, & paint the charatcters yourself.

    David R Brooks, Feb 24, 2008
  4. What you need is character set for Malyalam. Most likely you would
    have to make it yourself..but there are utilities which will help you
    design it.
    Also there are toolkits (embedded) which will help you create gui
    screens from these fonts.

    Suresh M. Shenoy

    suresh shenoy, Feb 25, 2008
  5. What is the problem? Everybody must speak English.

    Vladimir Vassilevsky
    DSP and Mixed Signal Consultant
    www.abvolt.com

    Vladimir Vassilevsky, Feb 25, 2008
  6. Sree:-)

    CBFalconer Guest

    This is another silly response, from someone with a very poor
    attitude. Especially in this newsgroup.

    CBFalconer, Feb 25, 2008
  7. Sree:-)

    ssubbarayan Guest

    Hi,
    While there is nothing wrong in speaking english,we cannot expect
    everyone to know it.There are people in this world who dont understand
    english.Some displays give ADVERTISEMENT content localised to the
    language flavor in that location.I believe when your target customer
    is some one who dont understand english,you will not give the same
    statement you said here.

    Regards,
    s.subbarayan

    ssubbarayan, Feb 26, 2008
  8. Sree:-)

    Paul Burke Guest

    I had a quick look for Malayalam, and I can't see a character LCD being
    able to support it. It seems to be one of those scripts where the
    letters change depending on what comes next- so a T say will be
    different depending on whether a vowel (and which vowel) or a consonant
    follows it. The solution would have to be a dot graphic display with all
    the added complication that brings.

    Paul Burke, Feb 26, 2008