    - Any thoughts?

    Ship
    Shiperton Henethe

    ship, Mar 28, 2008

  2. Won't the exact same thing work on the thinkpad? Tne num-lock key may
    be needed,

    Rich Greenberg, Mar 28, 2008

  3. ship

    Todd H. Guest

    Hint: NumLk mode The blue Fn key plus ScrLk activates it.

    Then 789 uio jkl and m become your number pad.

    The LED icon at the bottom of the screen/lid of the thinkpad that
    looks like a triangle with a 1 in the middle indicates whether numlck
    mode is on.

    This tip is also useful when sometimes, numlk gets magiclaly engaged
    and you wonder why your passwords that involve letter uiojklm aren't
    being accepted coming out of standby (though I haven't had this issue
    in quite some time).

    Best Regards,

    Todd H., Mar 29, 2008
  4. ship