    My Video Card is ATI RADEON X300/550...

    Any Ideas?

    Richard

    Richard Huber, Oct 22, 2006

  2. Richard Huber

    Neil H. Guest

    1. Open your ATI Catalyst Control Center

    2. Go to Video > All settings > Theater mode settings

    3. Under "Set the aspect ratio to:" select "Match to source video"

    That should do it for you.

    Neil

    Neil H., Oct 22, 2006

  3. Richard Huber

    Neil H. Guest

    Hmmm. I was assuming you meant for showing videos on your TV, but maybe
    that's not what you meant. Elsewhere in the Catalyst Control Center there's
    a part that allows you to force different resolutions, so you might look for
    that. Whether they offer a resolution suitable for your purposes I don't
    know (and don't have that computer in front of me at the moment).

    Neil

    Neil H., Oct 22, 2006