    replace it with a bigger one. I followed the replace fan thread but it
    did not go deep enough.
    Many thanks for your time.

    lightsout, May 27, 2007

  2. lightsout

    lightsout Guest

    OK so I worked it myself. After trying to take he case apart and
    getting nowhere Iread somewhere that it is located behind the batterey
    and you just pull on the plastic tag. It worked! 2 small screws hold
    th hard drive in a caddy.

    lightsout, May 30, 2007

  3. lightsout

    maromar44 Guest

    Could you be more specific. I need also to remove hdd from my Acer 1522,
    removed 2 screws from both sides of caddy also two screws on side near
    heatsink but still I can not take it out. It stucks on conector sides,
    if I use more force I am afraid to break something

    maromar44, Jul 1, 2007