  1. shawncraig

    shawncraig Guest

    Are there any Demos or Screensavers that will show off Dual 8800s?

    shawncraig, Mar 2, 2007

  2. shawncraig

    Shawn Guest

    You can show how many fps it can do in games! hehe
    Even a single 8800 wont do much more unless yer running the highest
    resolution with full eye candy, and even then im not sure how much.

    Thats why some people will wait and pay 1/2 price for the same card when
    there is actually something for the card. :)
    You might try and find a DX10 demo, thats about it.
    http://forums.nvidia.com/lofiversion/index.php?t28256.html

    They have a link for a demo, not sure what it is.

    Shawn

    Shawn, Mar 2, 2007