    now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
    open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
    that will tell me? Thanks

    Rob, Apr 13, 2004

  2. Rob

    John Q Guest

    download rivatuner that will tell you how many pipelines are running.
    www.3dguru.com

    John Q, Apr 13, 2004

  3. Rob

    borolad Guest

    Drivers from " omegacorner.com " will open these pipes if they are
    there and openable, and ;

    AIDA32 under display/GPU will tell you how many ' pipes ' are open!
    even the ' Adapter type ' in - right click on the desktop / settings
    / advanced should show :

    - chip type as 9700 BUT
    -adapter string as a 9500

    BoroLad