    Thanks!

    -=-Phinny

    Running W98SE

    Phinny, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Phinny

    The Cybrow Guest

    Open your PC case and look on the motherboard. The model is usually
    printed on it somewhere. If you don't have the CD that came with the
    motherboard you can download the drivers from the ASUS website. If
    you can't figure out which files to download, post the model number of
    and I (or someone here) will leave you a link to them.

    The Cybrow, Jun 29, 2003

  3. Phinny

    Phinny Guest

    Phinny, Jun 30, 2003