How can I tell what kind of video card I have?

Discussion in 'Apple' started by bloomite, May 15, 2005.

  1. bloomite

    bloomite Guest

    I was looking to see if my video card in my 2 ghz G5 is Core Image
    compatible. Below is what the System Profiler tells me about my video.

    Can anyone tell me what kind of card it is?

    ATY,RV350:

    Type: display
    Bus: AGP
    Slot: SLOT-1
    VRAM (Total): 64 MB
    Vendor: ATI (0x1002)
    Device ID: 0x4150
    Revision ID: 0x0000
    ROM Revision: 113-A13601-126

    Display:

    Type: display
    Display Type: LCD
    VRAM (In Use): 64 MB
    Resolution: 1280 x 800
    Depth: 32-bit Color
    Main Display: Yes
    Mirror: Off
    Online: Yes

    bloomite, May 15, 2005

  2. Salut bloomite

    it's most probably a ATI Radeon 9600 Pro

    Cheers
    Andreas

    Andreas Rutishauser, May 15, 2005