    -pw
    remove astericks (*) from e-mail address
    (use paulwilliamson at spamcop dot net)

    pw, May 16, 2004

  2. pw

    Augustus Guest

    Go to the "Run" box in the start menu. Type "msconfig". Click on the startup
    tab. Uncheck the appropriate box.

    Augustus, May 16, 2004

  3. pw

    Kill Bill Guest

    Right click desktop, properties. Then settings, advanced and the options
    tab. Uncheck whatever...

    Kill Bill, May 16, 2004
  4. pw

    snowball Guest

    Launch the launch pad. Right click it. Remove the option for "launch at
    start up".

    =---

    snowball, May 16, 2004
  5. pw

    pw Guest

    That was it! Thanks! Totally forgot about that.

    pw, May 17, 2004