How can I use I2C IO on AMD Geode LX ( Zoom LX DB800 Dev board)

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by end18, Jan 23, 2007.

  1. end18

    end18 Guest

    I made a simple video input device and DirectX video port application
    use VIP(Video input port).

    but I can't running TV decoder chip.

    Two control pin of TV decoder chip is connected to I2C pins in VIP
    block.

    And I want to send some control messages to Tv decoder.

    How can I send message by I2C in AMD Geode LX.

    P.S.

    It's OS was Created by Platform Builder 5.0 (WinCE 5.0)

    And I have no Device Driver to control I2C.

    end18, Jan 23, 2007