    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.18.2
    ^ ^ 16:19:01 up 1 day 6:22 0 users load average: 1.00 1.00 1.00
    news://news.3home.net news://news.hkpcug.org news://news.newsgroup.com.hk

    Man-wai Chang, Nov 26, 2006

  2. Man-wai Chang

    Mr.E Solved! Guest

    Adjust via the in game brightness setting, as well as adjust global
    gamma and brightness via the forceware driver suite.

    You should not have trouble, there is no systemic issue with SC and
    brightness/contrast, inspect your configuration for errors.

    Mr.E Solved!, Nov 26, 2006

  3. Adjust via the in game brightness setting, as well as adjust global
    I maxed all the gamma setting, SC is still very dark. I found special
    gamma control in the nvidia driver that could slight improve the
    situation. But overall, it's dark!

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 6.10) Linux 2.6.18.3