    off the MSI site ("Nvidia VGA Driver 45.32 for WinXP"), I could not find the
    option to enable TV-out under nView! If you got this working, how were you
    able to do it?

    Jojo, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Jojo

    deimos Guest

    I don't have that particular MSI board, but with a simple Leadtek GF3
    TI200, I've always been able to just download the official
    Forceware/Detonator and enable TV-out by selecting the display.

    But first make sure you have your composite cable plugged into your
    tv/device and powered on. The driver has to detect the connection first
    before it automatically shows up. Also, there is an option for forcing
    display detection. A checkbox for "My connected Tv is not being
    detected" is under Troubleshooting.

    With the newer drivers, you're able to just right click on the desktop,
    select NVIDIA Display and there should be both displays there.
    Additionally, NView integrates into your context menu, so you can play
    videos fullscreen on your TV by right clicking.

    Try the official Forceware 66.93 and see how it works.

    deimos, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Jojo

    rjag Guest

    sorry but I have to agree, make sure its plugged in and powered on before
    doing anything. its almost plug and play but this time it works.
    hope you have better luck than me, when I tried it the picture was almost
    abysmal and I had a 32" widescreen out of focus blur even with a s-vhs cable
    inserted.

    Robin

    rjag, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Jojo

    CapFusion Guest

    Can you try this link -
    http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/..._lva=42&p_li=&p_faqid=32&p_created=1096498785

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    Thanks for the link. I wonder if the reason is because I'm connecting
    through my switchbox. I don't have S-video or composite video on my 10 year
    old TV, but my switch box does have S-video. So I tested with the S-video
    "yellow" plug connected only, not audio (since I didn't buy the adapter for
    that yet). Would it work if I used RCA video plugs to connect to TV
    instead? The documentation does not mention RCA video ("yellow plug").
    Only composite and S-video.

    Jojo, Dec 23, 2004
  6. Jojo

    CapFusion Guest

    Composite = RCA
    I do not know what effect when use with a switchbox. It varies from certain
    switchbox to another.
    Best is to try find TV console or maybe a VCR then to your TV.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Dec 23, 2004
  7. Jojo

    Jojo Guest

    thanks. I got component mixed up with composite :) They sound too
    similar!

    Guess I'll try hooking up the RCA cables directly to Tv and see how it goes.
    Do I have to reboot my computer before the drivers would detect the new RCA
    connection? I'm assuming the TV has to be on to detect it right?

    Jojo, Dec 27, 2004
  8. Jojo

    CapFusion Guest

    Unnecessary but it is BEST to restart PC for the card to be reinitialize and
    detection of any connection.

    CapFusion,...

    CapFusion, Dec 27, 2004