    I used to know this and did it but I forgot it: how do I change the size of
    the icons on the desktop? OS X 10.2.8 and OS X 10.3.3.

    Thanks, PaulN

    Paul Nevai, Apr 4, 2004

  2. Click the desktop.

    Select menu View>Show View Options or press command-J on the keyboard

    There it is...

    Michael Vilain, Apr 4, 2004

  3. Paul Nevai

    Paul Nevai Guest

    "Michael Vilain <>" aszonygya:
    :Select menu View>Show View Options or press command-J on the keyboard

    Of course!!! Many-many thanks. My brain died. I did "Show View Options"
    numerous times but I still missed the icon sizer. Thanks again, Paul

    Paul Nevai, Apr 4, 2004