    Response appreciated
    Thx
    Nitin

    niteck07, Jan 9, 2007

  2. niteck07

    Phil Sherman Guest

    look at item 6. (Video formats) on the following web page:
    http://www.svideo.com/compaq1700.html

    Your R50 has an S-video output jack and should produce either NTSC or
    PAL. The article above has information about how to check and set this
    for various flavors of the commonly used operating system.

    Phil Sherman

    Phil Sherman, Jan 9, 2007