    Can anyone tell me where and what I should look for to see what the
    fastest compatible processor will be?

    Thanks.

    Michael Slass, Nov 14, 2003

  2. Can anyone tell me where and what I should
    Looks like the PowerSN motherboard supports Slot-1 processors
    with 100MHz FSB and multipliers up to 8.0 -
    http://www.acersupport.com/desktop/html/psn_jumpers.html

    You might want to check out PowerLeap's PL-iP3/T slocket. We
    have upgraded a few 100MHz Slot-1 AOpen systems to 1.4GHz using
    the adapter.

    Michael J. Apollyon, Nov 17, 2003