    from the computer.

    Does any one know how i can fix this?
    Thanks

    kalyani.gopalan, Jan 27, 2006

  2. kalyani.gopalan

    Neil J Bundy Guest

    Try reducing your desktop resolution if set above 800x600, and ensure on
    the "clone" monitor you use an appropriate refresh rate. Sounds like
    you're sending a signal into the modulator that's too much for your
    screen or for the modulator.

    Good luck,

    Neil.

    Neil J Bundy, Jan 28, 2006

  3. Thanks for replying.
    I set my desktop resolution to 800x600 and screen refresh rate to 60
    hertz and restarted a couple of times, i also tried at 72 hertz. do you
    know what would be the appropriate refresh rate for this?

    kalyani.gopalan, Jan 28, 2006
  4. kalyani.gopalan

    Neil J Bundy Guest

    Only other thing I can suggest is in the Geforce display settings make
    sure your display is seen as a TV and not as a monitor - try force TV
    Detection to ensure this.

    Beyond this I'm stuck, sorry!

    Neil.

    Neil J Bundy, Jan 28, 2006