    only one partition. Repair? How do I install the drivers on the
    existing installation?
    Thanks

    redtag, May 9, 2005

  2. redtag

    RM Guest

    If it's just the data you want then connect the old HD to your new setup as
    a slave unit. Boot into windows from the new HD then access the old HD in
    explorer then drag & drop between them.

    You won't ever be able to boot from the old HD - the SATA drivers would be
    the least of the problems you'd encounter. A repair install might work, but
    it's doubtful, it could also possibly damage the allocation table if it fell
    over and data would be lost..

    RM, May 9, 2005

  3. redtag

    MrGrumpy Guest