    update downloaded from the Creative site I still get the message that I
    should install from the original disk first. I uninstalled and tried again
    but still get the same thing. How do I get around this?

    Tellis Johnson, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Tellis Johnson

    D.R. Guest

    Can you be more specific please?

    D.R., Sep 16, 2004

  3. Tellis Johnson

    Moondog Guest

    He has the same problem I have! I just recently removed my SB Live
    5.1 Digital Platinum card from storage but I seem to have lost the
    original install cd that came with it. On the www.sblive.com site all
    the provide is a update! They dont let you download the complete
    install of some of the apps needed like the remote control software!

    So no remote control for me! :-(

    Can some kind person please make a clone of thier cd and post it
    somewhere for us poor soles! Thanks

    Moondog

    Moondog, Oct 17, 2004