    update downloaded from the Creative site I still get the message that I
    should install from the original disk first. I uninstalled and tried again
    but still get the same thing. How do I get around this?

    Tellis Johnson, Sep 16, 2004

  2. Tellis Johnson

    D.R. Guest

    "Tellis Johnson" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I do have the original disk and I did install from it, but when I run the
    > update downloaded from the Creative site I still get the message that I
    > should install from the original disk first. I uninstalled and tried again
    > but still get the same thing. How do I get around this?

    Can you be more specific please?

    D.R., Sep 16, 2004

  3. Tellis Johnson

    Moondog Guest

    On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:03:33 +1200, "D.R." <D.R. @ NZ> wrote:

    >"Tellis Johnson" <> wrote in message
    >> I do have the original disk and I did install from it, but when I run the
    >> update downloaded from the Creative site I still get the message that I
    >> should install from the original disk first. I uninstalled and tried again
    >> but still get the same thing. How do I get around this?
    >>

    >Can you be more specific please?

    He has the same problem I have! I just recently removed my SB Live
    5.1 Digital Platinum card from storage but I seem to have lost the
    original install cd that came with it. On the www.sblive.com site all
    the provide is a update! They dont let you download the complete
    install of some of the apps needed like the remote control software!

    So no remote control for me! :-(

    Can some kind person please make a clone of thier cd and post it
    somewhere for us poor soles! Thanks

    Moondog

    Moondog, Oct 17, 2004