    port. It doesn't. What are my options for installing one?

    Thanks,
    Maddy........

    Madison Lapierre, Apr 3, 2004

  2. The P4P800 has a Game port connector onboard (see page 2-31 of the Manual).
    You will need to purchase the Game/Midi Port module and enable it in BIOS.
    It is not supplied with the MoBo, I guess if you are in the States you could
    call/email Asus for the Part number or for purchase.

    regards
    Freddie

    Freddie Clark, Apr 3, 2004

  3. Madison Lapierre