    2000 p5-133

    What can I do?

    Thanks

    Danny, Feb 11, 2004

  2. Joan F \(MI\), Feb 11, 2004

  3. Danny

    Danny Guest

    Thanks
    Do you know of any other firewalls that work with 95 that are free and I can
    download?

    Thanks again

    Danny, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Danny

    John Guest

    You could try the Sygate Personal Firewall -
    http://smb.sygate.com/buy/download_buy.htm
    Scroll down the page after you click on the link. It doesn't list the
    requirements, but their 'pro' version supports 95, so I believe their 'free'
    version does also.

    John

    John, Feb 11, 2004
  5. Danny

    Scott Guest

    Danny,

    I use the free version of Zone Alarm v2.6.362 on my Win95 and Win98
    machines. It's very effective.

    As for virus checker, my favorite is Nod32... www.eset.com . There is
    a small charge for the software, but it's worth it, as it's one of the most
    effective AV programs on the market...and also the fastest. I also like
    it because it uses very little resources.

    Scott

    Scott, Feb 11, 2004
  6. I think there are some but I use ZoneAlarm so haven't looked for others, try
    googling for "firewall freeware".

    In Danny <> stated

    http://www.zonelabs.com/store/content/catalog/products/sku_list_za.jsp?lid=home_zainfo

    Joan F \(MI\), Feb 11, 2004
  7. Danny

    Jack Guest

    I use Sygate "free" on a 95b computer. Works fine. (300MHz)

    Jack

    Jack, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Danny

    Art Vandolay Guest

    Try Sygate Personal Firewall and AVG Anti-Virus System. They work and they
    are free. You should find them by doing a search.

    Art Vandolay, Feb 23, 2004