    | |o o| | E-mail: or
    \ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
    ( )

    ANTant, Sep 4, 2003

  2. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    I use PowerStrip from http://www.entechtaiwan.com/

    --

    Thomas Geery
    Network+ certified

    ftp://geerynet.d2g.com
    over 115,000 FTP users served!
    ^^^^^^^

    TomG, Sep 4, 2003

  3. Alternatively try logging off/on, if that doesn't clear it restart your pc,
    those worked for me when i had that problem :p

    Kieran Harvey, Sep 4, 2003
  4. ANTant

    J.Clarke Guest

    But PowerStrip isn't free. I don't want to shell 29 bucks just to have
    one feature. I don't care about the other features it has.[/QUOTE]

    Then don't. Just put up with the nag screen that comes up every time
    you boot. Once it's annoyed you enough you'll spend the 29 bucks.

    J.Clarke, Sep 4, 2003
  5. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    lot easier to use PowerStrip than restarting or logging off...

    TomG, Sep 4, 2003
  6. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    But PowerStrip isn't free. I don't want to shell 29 bucks just to have
    one feature. I don't care about the other features it has.
    --
    "Individually, ants are stupid. Together, they're brilliant." --unknown
    /\___/\

    ANTant, Sep 5, 2003
  7. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    true. I have found that PowerStrip is very useful as you can adjust gamma
    and clocks on the fly, use it as a launcher and have color, performance and
    other profiles get implemented with the launch and a host of other features.
    It is shareware which would allow you to test it out and see if the other
    features are useful to you.

    TomG, Sep 5, 2003
  8. ANTant

    Bruin Guest

    What game? Just curious.

    Bruin, Sep 5, 2003
  9. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    I have used it before. I don't overclock and stuff like that. I wonder
    if there is a different program that is free to reset gamma.

    ANTant, Sep 5, 2003
  10. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    RivaTuner can adjust gamma...

    TomG, Sep 5, 2003
  11. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Jedi Outcast, jDoom, etc.

    ANTant, Sep 6, 2003
  12. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    Hmm, I can't seem to download off of
    http://download.guru3d.com/pafiledb.php?action=license&id=1&file=163 ...
    It keeps sending me to the home page.

    Also, is there a non-prerelease version? I avoid prereleases. :)

    ANTant, Sep 6, 2003
  13. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    I have rivatuner on my site at the address below under /nvidia

    TomG, Sep 6, 2003
  14. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    OK, I installed v2.0RC124. Where's the option to reset the gamma? I must
    have overlooked the button.

    ANTant, Sep 7, 2003
  15. ANTant

    TomG Guest

    on the version I am running, 2.0 RC 12.4, if you click on the small triangle
    in the middle right where it identifies the Driver under Driver Settings,
    then click the rainbow colored button that has the toot-tip of customize
    desktop and color overlay schemes, I think you will find it there.

    TomG, Sep 7, 2003
  16. ANTant

    ANTant Guest

    I will try it when a game crashes. ;) Thanks.

    Question: How come there haven't been updates for months?
    --
    "Lay a stick of bubble gum on an anthill for instant Siamese Ant
    Twins." --unknown

    ANTant, Sep 8, 2003